YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN
Following Government guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, our Sales and Marketing partners are operating according to social distancing protocol and viewings are available. We at Kidbrook continue to be available via the website (email@example.com) and telephone (01483 923693) look forward to answering any questions you may have on any of our available properties.
50% NOW SOLD
Hackwood Road, Basingstoke
A selection of just 6 stunning apartments and 4 beautiful three bedroom houses located in the award winning town of Basingstoke, close to the M3 and within 8.5 miles of the M25.
• Exceptional Wooden Heart of Weybridge units
• Quartz worktop and up stands
• Engineered worktop and up stands (apartments 1-6)
• Siemens integrated oven and microwave
• Siemens stainless steel gas hob
• Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
• Siemens fridge/freezer
• Siemens extractor canopy
• Siemens washing machine/tumble dryer
Bathrooms & En Suites
• Designer white sanitary ware by Roca
• Exceptional chrome fittings from Hansgrohe
• Designer floor and wall tiling by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary chrome towel radiators
• Full height tiling around shower enclosure
• Mirror fully fitted
• Chrome LED recessed down lighters
• Shaver point fully fitted
• Thermostatically controlled Hansgrohe shower
• Radiators to all floors
• Contemporary veneered doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Gas fired central heating
•All walls and ceilings finished smooth: Dulux matt emulsion
• Painted staircase with hardwood handrail
• Wood flooring to ground floor
• Carpet to all other rooms, except wet rooms which are tiled
An Outstanding Specification
An exceptional location
Set within the Borough of Basingstoke and Deane, Basingstoke is Hampshire’s largest old market town located approximately 48 miles south west of London. Trinity Place, Hackwood Road sits on the site of the former public house The Lamb Inn. Trinity Place is located opposite the leafy War Memorial Park with its open spaces to walk and cycle, this historic Georgian park has an attractive parkland landscape of mature trees and garden features, to walk, cycle and relax in. The park also includes a woodland walk and aviary and has been awarded the Green Flag Award for 2017 to 2018 due to its high standards.
As the birthplace of Burberry, Basingstoke has a strong retail connection. Trinity Place is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Basingstoke within walking distance of Festival Place and the town centre which has undergone major regeneration in recent years. The centre benefits from a wide variety of high street and independent stores including Next, John Lewis, Waterstones and independent boutiques. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafés offering a choice of cuisine with such well-known names as Pizza Express, Wagamama and Giraffe, as well as coffee shops such as Costa and Caffe Nero. The town is also home to all the major supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Morrisons & Sainsbury’s for convenient grocery and food shopping.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To receive more information on this exciting new development, please call Kidbrook on 01483 923693 or email using the form below.