YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN
Following Government guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, our Sales and Marketing partners have temporarily closed their offices. However, we continue to be available via the website (email@example.com) and telephone (01483 923693) over this time and look forward to answering any questions you may have on any of our available properties.
North Road, Woking
A new development of nine charming, contemporary family
homes set in the sought after and convenient hub of Woking.
• Exceptional Wooden Heart of Weybridge units
• Quartz worktop and up stands
• Siemens integrated oven and microwave
• Siemens stainless steel gas hob
• Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
• Siemens fridge freezer
• Siemens extractor canopy
• Siemens washing machine/tumble dryer
Bathrooms & En Suites
• Designer white sanitary ware by Roca
• Exceptional chrome fittings from Hansgrohe
• Designer floor and wall tiling by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary chrome towel radiators
• Full height tiling around shower enclosure
• Mirror fully fitted
• Chrome LED recessed down lighters
• Shaver point fully fitted
• Thermostatically controlled Hansgrohe shower
• Radiators to all floors
• Contemporary veneered doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Gas fired central heating
•All walls and ceilings finished smooth: Dulux matt emulsion
• Painted staircase with hardwood handrail
• Wood flooring to ground floor
• Carpet to all other rooms, except wet rooms which are tiled
An Outstanding Specification
An exceptional location
Woking has 8th Century origins but really developed with the arrival of the Basingstoke Canal in the 18th Century and the railway in the early 19th Century. Both continue to benefit the town. The canal now boasts scenic stretches of cycle and walking paths along with boating and fishing spots.
Woking railway station is where several main lines converge; trains arrive on different lines from Basingstoke, Aldershot and Portsmouth, all heading to London Waterloo. This has made Woking very popular with those who commute into London because of the high frequency of trains, with up to 15 per hour; the quickest takes just 24 minutes. The surrounding villages are also well served by Brookwood and Worplesdon railway stations.
In recent years Woking has taken on a brighter, more contemporary face as regeneration takes effect. Shopping areas have been expanded, upgraded and reconnected and there are several public art installations in the town centre. Jubilee Square, with a European café culture ambience and elegant planting has been unveiled to great acclaim.
Woking Park offers wonderful leafy walks, whilst cycle rides and horse riding can be enjoyed on Horsell Common or slightly further afield in the Surrey Hills. Further recreational pursuits include flying at Fairoaks, shooting at Bisley, Foxhills Country Club and golf at a number of
outstanding local clubs. There is a very good selection of both state and private schools within the town.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To receive more information on this exciting new development, please call Kidbrook on 01483 243526 or email using the form below.