YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN
Following Government guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, our Sales and Marketing partners have temporarily closed their offices. However, we continue to be available via the website (email@example.com) and telephone (01483 923693) over this time and look forward to answering any questions you may have on any of our available properties.
BUYING WITH HELP TO BUY
Help to Buy is available to both first time buyers and existing home owners alike and means you can buy a new home with a low 5% deposit.
With the Help to Buy equity loan scheme, you’ll need as little as 5% deposit to buy a new home.
Below is a graphic showing how the scheme works based on an example £325,000 purchase price.
The Government will provide an equity loan of up to 20% of the value of your property and you'll need to obtain a 75% mortgage.
You need as little as 5% deposit to buy a new home with Help to Buy, meaning you could move sooner than you thought.
Help to Buy is exclusively available on new homes.
With the Help to Buy equity loan scheme:
· Both first time buyers and existing home owners are eligible.
· You will only need a 5% deposit to purchase your new home.
· The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new build home via an equity loan.
· The equity loan is interest free for the first five years.
· You may only need to secure up to a 75%.
· The Help to Buy equity loan can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home.
Below is a video explaining about Help to Buy in more detail and a link to a Help to Buy calculator from which.co.uk.