YOUR HEALTH IS OUR CONCERN
Following Government guidelines regarding the Coronavirus, our Sales and Marketing partners are operating according to social distancing protocol and viewings are available. We at Kidbrook continue to be available via the website () and telephone (01483 923693) look forward to answering any questions you may have on any of our available properties.
A selection of luxurious apartments in desirable Farnham
Frensham Road, Farnham
A private, select development of five new luxurious apartments
in the highly sought-after and desirable location of Farnham.
• Exceptional Wooden Heart of Weybridge units
• Quartz worktop and up stands
• Engineered worktops and up stands
• Siemens integrated oven and microwave
• Siemens stainless steel gas hob
• Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
• Siemens fridge freezer
• Siemens extractor canopy
• Siemens washing machine/tumble dryer
Bathrooms & En Suites
• Designer white sanitary ware by Roca
• Exceptional chrome fittings from Hansgrohe
• Designer floor and wall tiling by Porcelanosa
• Contemporary chrome towel radiators
• Full height tiling around shower enclosure
• Mirror fully fitted
• Chrome LED recessed down lighters
• Shaver point fully fitted
• Thermostatically controlled Hansgrohe shower
• Radiators to all floors
• Contemporary veneered doors
• Chrome door furniture
• Gas fired central heating
•All walls and ceilings finished smooth: Dulux matt emulsion
• Painted staircase with hardwood handrail
• Wood flooring to ground floor
• Carpet to all other rooms, except wet rooms which are tiled
An Outstanding Specification
An exceptional location
Farnham is an old market town steeped with character and a history that can be traced back to Roman Britain and beyond. Living in the town provides a tranquil country retreat for many.
Being in a recognised ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ on the borders of the Surrey Hills, gives excellent access to some of the best horse riding, cycling and walking in the south of England. Nearby Bourne woods and Tilford woods were both used as locations for scenes in the 2012 James Bond film, Skyfall and several Marvel movies.
For golf lovers, there is the prestigious Hankley Common Golf Club, which is renowned as being one of the best inland layouts in Britain.
The spectacular Farnham Castle overlooks the town and is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of sights and attractions of the town, which include some great walks and views along the river, Farnham Park, Castle Street and St Andrew’s Parish Church.
2 bedroom, 2 bath ground floor apartment
2 bedroom, 2 bath first floor apartment
2 bedroom, 2 bath plus study first floor apartment
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom second floor apartment
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To receive more information on this exciting new development, please call Kidbrook on 01483 923693 or email using the form below.